2024 Global Methane Forum
Mobilizing Methane Action
18-21 March 2024 • Geneva, Switzerland
More than 850 people from 66 countries participated in the 2022 Global Methane, Climate and Clean Air Forum — a joint event sponsored by GMI and the Climate & Clean Air Coalition.Learn more about the 2022 Forum
The Global Methane Initiative has a long, rich history of bringing together people from around the world to promote and advance emissions in key methane-emitting sectors. Starting with the first Partnership Expo held in 2007 in Beijing, China, Global Methane Forums have consistently provided a unique opportunity for policymakers, technical experts, scientists, and researchers to exchange international perspectives, challenges, and solutions and showcase technical achievements. The overall goal of each Global Methane Forum remains unchanged – to provide a premier global event conducive to collaborative discussion and exploration of how to effectively reduce methane emissions.
We hope you'll join us at the 2024 Global Methane Forum: Mobilizing Methane Action. Help us make history.
Learn more about our past Global Methane Forums, Dialogues, and Partnership Expos from the links below.*
- 2022 Global Methane, Climate and Clean Air Forum in Washington, DC
- 2021 A Call to Action Dialogue
- 2020 Global Methane Forum (Geneva, Switzerland – postponed)
- 2018 Global Methane Forum in Toronto, Canada
- 2016 Global Methane Forum in Washington, DC
- 2013 Global Methane Forum in Vancouver, Canada
- 2010 Partnership Expo in New Delhi, India
- 2007 Partnership Expo in Beijing, China